The 1st theme
Works that promote the villages of Southern Miyagi to the world.
Application deadline: January 30, 2017 [Extended!]
* South Miyagi is the area of Maruomori Town, Watari Town, Iwanuma City, Kakuda City, Shiroishi City, Natori City, Oogawara Town, Kawasaki Town, Zao Town, Shichikashuku Town, Shibata Town, Murata Town, Yamamoto Town in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan. It is not necessary to include information on all areas. Please produce something that will convey the charm of any region (multiple selections possible).
Work: Must be an original picture.
* There is no limit on the number of hours of video.
* If you already have work that you own the copyright for, it may be used.
* However, it is not possible to apply for TV commercials or works that third parties hold rights to.
Participation Fee: Free.
* Communication fee and video production costs related to entry will be the responsibility of applicants.
Eligibility: Anyone can apply.
* Age, occupation, nationality, and pro-am status are not questioned.
* Minors must have consent from parents or guardians when using YouTube. Those under 13 years old can not have YouTube account, so please apply from parents.
Application method: Please upload the video work on YouTube and access the dedicated entry form. Please fill in the required information with the YouTube URL of your own video work.
* When uploading to YouTube, upload it as “Public” or “Private Public”. Please note beforehand that you may not be able to review due to access restrictions when uploading with “Private” setting.
Application deadline: January 31, 2017 (Tue) [Extended!]
Awards ceremony: February 25, 2017 (Sat)
* We will contact the winners by Friday, February 17, 2017 and We will not notify the losers. The winning result will be announced on this site after award.
Copyright: property rights relating to submissions, the rights and responsibilities of the intellectual property rights are the property of the exhibitor.
* Entry works can be announced by organizers, sponsors or cooperating organizations without the permission of the applicant, and can be used free of charge on the homepage, social media, mass media, etc. by the organizing, cooperating and cooperating organizations of the Society.